Sunday, October 19, 2008

wanna do me a favor?

i headed over to amanda's blog over at the blissful bride the other day and spotted a post on a favor contest...


...over at darcy miller's the bride's guide blog...



...the contest is actually being hosted on the martha stewart website...


...anyway, all that is to say that i went over to the martha stewart site and uploaded the pictures of the favors i hand-made for our wedding last september...

...and now, if you so choose, you can go and vote for me :) unfortunately you have to sign up on the martha stewart website in order to vote. BUT you can opt to not receive ANY newsletters if you so choose OR you can pick and choose to receive things that you might actually find helpful...like other offers and contests and fun projects on every thing from halloween crafts to what to make for dinner.

i signed up under the moniker 'mzflounder' since that is who i was prior to opening my business. to see the actual post with my favors on it you can go here: http://url2it.com/jne.

in the upper right corner of the martha stewart site, you can opt to sign in and if you click on that it will let you sign up. once you have signed up, come back here and click on the link to go to my page again and then you can click on the stars at the bottom of the page and 'rate me'.

alternatively, if you just go to the site and look at the picture, it at least records how many people have looked at my favor.

thanks all! no worries if you don't want to do this...i just figured every little bit would help.

--miriam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your favors! I'll make sure to vote for you!

Amanda B. Young said...

Haha. I like that you posted about my link snafu. Whoops! Anyway, thanks for posting! I love your favors and I definitely voted for you!

limoncelloSTYLE said...

Aw, thanks guys. Amanda, I didn't even know it was a link snafu!