Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby boom!

Things have been pretty busy around here and crazy enough not all of it has been invitation related! Rather there seems to be a bit of a baby boom going on.

I am excited to show you the announcement I had the privilege of making for close family friends of ours. I love the design because it is fun and quirky yet still has the added addition of the ribbon embellishment and double mounted photograph to give it a true hand-made aesthetic. I also love that this design can very easily be modified for baby boy news too.




Next up on the baby announcement list is my brother and sister-in-law (who is coincidentally the sister of the mom in the above announcement). They are due tomorrow, so we are all anxiously awaiting meeting the little guy or girl.

1 comment:

Amanda B. Young said...

Precious! You're so talented!