Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still baby booming!

Weeeee hooooooo! We have another baby announcement!!

This was a fun announcement to work on because it was for my brother-in-law and his wife. She's a pretty laid-back, low-key kind of person, so she requested that we not do anything too frilly; regardless of whether their baby was a girl or boy. So I designed this simple announcement with the picture printed directly on the piece to help keep the design sleek and classic.





To dress up the envelopes, we carried the design over and printed them with my handy-dandy Epson RX395...this printer is amazing because it is one of the few left that feeds from the rear, making printing on specialty-sized papers super easy.

Unfortunately, I don't have plans to include envelope printing in my repertoire since it requires my using my ink-jet printer and for clients, I just don't want to risk them getting wet in the mail. But it was fun to see what some of the options are. This would be a great option to send to a client as a PDF and have them take the risk of printing them out.

2 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

love this! so simple and sweet!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

These are so nice! Where were you when I had my two???

Love them